LDZ Infrastruktūra Ltd. (hereinafter - the company) is a subsidiary of SJSC Latvijas Dzelzceļš specialising in the construction and reconstruction of rail tracks. The history of the company dates back to the 1980’s. During this period, we have accumulated rich experience and knowledge, as well as compiled a strong team of professionals.
LDZ Infrastruktūra Ltd. is one of the five subsidiaries of SJSC Latvijas Dzelzceļš. LDz Infrastruktūra Ltd. is an infrastructure construction and maintenance company founded on 5 July 2007 by merging four companies:
- Riga track vehicle station;
- Jelgava track vehicle station;
- Railway repair company;
- Track welding centre.
The company's activities are focussed on repair services of rail tracks, switches, track vehicles and equipment. The core activity of the company is:
- Rail track repair;
- Replacement of switches;
- Repair and maintenance of track vehicles and non-standard equipment;
- Rail welding;
- Manufacturing of switch rails and joints;
- Transportation of long rails.
Parallel to daily work, the company constantly looks for ways to develop the industry and ensure an ever higher standard of work and productivity. To ensure high quality of service, the company continuously researches consumer needs, carries out staff training and improves the company management system by clearly defining:
- Provide an overhaul of the competitive rail infrastructure and expand the types of services provided;
- Ensure competitive rail infrastructure construction;
- Increase the scope of service of track vehicles and mechanisms;
- Expand the range of services of the rail welding centre;
- Increase the market segment by attracting external customers (private track construction and repair, services for foreign railways).
Mission: With the application of advanced technology, ensure a high level of development of railway infrastructure (construction and repair), providing safe, high-quality rail traffic in Latvia.
Vision: To become the leading rail infrastructure development (construction and repair) company in the Baltic States.
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of infrastructure;
- Upgrade the rail track overhaul technology;
- Enhance staff skills and ensure that the work is completed to a high standard and on time.
- Green thinking.
The company will continue to maintain the rail infrastructure at the required standards and provide efficient, safe and high quality services that meet market demands, will continue to increase railway staff productivity and accountability for the performance of its tasks, organise the necessary training, as well as ensure compliance with environmental policy and safety requirements.