LDz Infrastruktūra Ltd. has an integrated quality and environmental management system certified to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004.
Quality and environmental management system policy
Our company focusses on repair services of rail tracks, switches, track vehicles and equipment. To ensure a high quality of service, we continuously research consumer needs and carry out staff training, thus improving the company management system.
Certified company operating areas:
- Railway construction and repair;
- Replacement of switches;
- Hire of track vehicles and tools;
- Non-standard equipment repair;
- Rail welding, manufacturing of transition rails and insulating joints, transport of long rails.
The achievement of the quality targets allows the Quality System to be improved by fully meeting customer requirements, caring for the environment, ensuring the safety of people and enhancing staff competence.
The main quality management objectives are:
- Increasing labour productivity;
- Customers' satisfaction as soon as possible and to the highest standard;
- Enhancing staff competence through additional training and courses;
- Improvement of employees' work environment by ensuring safe working conditions.
All members of staff are involved in the constant improvement of the quality and environmental management system, because the knowledge and experience gained is used for the continuous improvement of technological processes and resource saving, thereby reducing the negative impact on the environment and ensuring activities that meet regulatory requirements.