Rail track is an engineering structure designed to ensure train traffic at a certain speed. Rail tracks can be divided into public use and private use tracks. By importance, rail tracks can be divided into three groups:
- Magistral tracks;
- Station tracks;
- Branch lines.
The principal aim of rail track repair is to optimise and improve the rail infrastructure. By selecting our company for the construction of new rail tracks, you will benefit from the following after receiving the service:
- Substantial reduction of periodic repairs and costs;
- High-quality and smooth track without elevation changes, which extends the life of the transportation system;
- The possibility to combine track and trackless transport streams;
- Extended transport system lifetime;
- Reduced vehicle repair costs;
- Improved traffic safety;
- Improved magistral capacity;
- Significantly reduced congestion;
- Increased role of transit lines.